Building on our award-winning Satellite Communicator accomplishments, Globalstar / SPOT engaged us again to realize new features and tackle configuration challenges on another aggressive product development schedule.
NO CELL SIGNAL? NO PROBLEM.
With over 5,000 rescues, SPOT Connect is a great device for adventures off the grid. SPOT Connect pairs with smartphones via Bluetooth to access a global satellite network that allows users to send messages and GPS coordinates from virtually anywhere on the planet. Users can also update Twitter and Facebook, send email and text messages, request non-emergency help from professional service providers. In the case of a critical emergency, send an SOS message via satellite. SPOT Connect won the CES Innovations Award for Design and Engineering Excellence and was selected by CNET as Best of CES Final-5 Overall!
“I give JDID my highest recommendation. I thoroughly enjoyed working with them and the product design is top class.”
Katie Schoeben, VP
- Send message from anywhere via satellite
- Send original message (41 characters)
- Send predefined message (120 characters)
- Track progress on Google Maps or SPOT Adventures page
- Integrate with SPOTadventures.com and other popular social networks
- Smartphone apps for operation and status
- On-device SOS button for standalone emergency operation
- Temperature: -13°F to 140°F
- Altitude: -328 ft to 21,325 ft
- Waterproof: -3 ft for 30 min